- What Information We Collect
You may visit our site anonymously, without providing Personal Information to CCT. However, in order to access certain resources or services via the Website, you will need to register with CCT. When registering on our site, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, professional credentials and professional license information. In addition, to registering, this information may be required when placing an order, downloading content, enrolling in a training program, or using our “Contact Us” form from our Website.
- How Do We Use Your Information
The information we collect allows us to:
- Provide the Service;
- Answer your questions;
- Keep you posted on CCT’s latest product announcements and upcoming events;
- To provide you with the information, resources, products or services that you requested or purchased from CCT;
- Process transactions;
- Personalize your experience;
- Send periodic emails;
- Improve our website;
- Improve our customer service;
- Assess new customer opportunities based on our legitimate interests;
- Send you customer service-related communications, including online services;
- Provide technical support to our customers and to enhance customer technical product support services;
- Inform you of updates to our products;
- Help us develop, deliver and improve our products, Services, content, customer communications;
- For internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the Services requested.
- Cookies and Other Technologies
- Information We Share with Third Parties
CCT works with third parties to help provide you with our Services and we may share Personal Information with these third parties to support these efforts.
In addition, CCT may provide Personal Information to accreditation boards and bodies such as the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), Association of Social Work Boards (“ASWB”) and Approved Continuing Education (ACE).
CCT does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you.
In certain limited circumstances, we may also be required to share information with third parties to conform to legal requirements or to respond to lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Protection of Personal Information
- Retention of Personal Information
CCT will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was intended. We will retain your information as long as required by law.
- Accessing and Correcting Information
If you have a customer account with CCT, you can review and change your Personal Information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
We cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
CCT is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). CCT does not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Website, products and Services are all directed to individuals who are at least 13 years of age or older.
- Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://cctrainings.thinkific.com/pages/terms.
- Contacting CCT